- Edina, Minnesota, Fargo, North Dakota, and Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Appointments are not necessary at these locations
- Single slab representation on display - 120+ slabs
- Digital images of complete inventory available
- Waite Park, Minnesota (just West of Saint Cloud)
- Appointments are encouraged when visiting this facility
- On site showroom as well and inventoried stock - 3000+ slabs
- For the safety of your children, we ask that children under 10 do not accompany you in the warehouse
- For the safety of your pets and our employees, we do not allow pets in our warehouse or showrooms
- Please keep a safe distance from all slab handling equipment
- Please do not wear open-toed or high heel shoes
- During your visit you may be asked to wear a hardhat or safety glasses
Final Selection Policy
- Stone Holding has a 30 day final selection policy. After 30 days have elapsed, the material will be put back into inventory.
- It is your responsibility to make any deposits with your fabricator or industry professional to secure the material before the 30 days have elapsed.
- Stone Holding notifies the fabricators weekly of any jobs being released. However, we do not notify you, so please stay in communication with your fabricator or industry professional.
- Please allow your self plenty of time to make a selection. We strongly encourage at least an hour.
- Know how many square feet of stone you will need to complete each area in your project.
- It is highly recommended to bring cabinet, paint and or floor samples when viewing stone.
- Visitors may want to bring a camera as we do not have samples of our complete inventory.
- Ask a Stone Holding representative about a Blanco Sink.